Friday, April 13, 2012

Not-So-Freaky Friday

Today, I had originally intended to debut a new weekly feature on the blog called "Freaky Friday." However, after giving the idea further consideration throughout the day, I wasn't a fan of the concept and am choosing to scrap it for the time being. Which makes today...normal Friday.

The 13th.

*dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn*



So stay safe out there.

But since I promised something special today, here are 20 random pictures from my special "Sexy Time" folder on my PC. Yes, I have a "sexy time" folder, and it's for what you think it's for.

I have also decided that I am going to work on a M-F updating schedule, leaving the weekends open. So please check back Monday for another update. I have a few ideas in mind, but if you have any suggestions for future content, please let me know in the comments section.

Now, pics. Enjoy your weekend!




















1 comment: